The recipe for this delicious holiday treat comes from the Popcorn Board, which offers all kinds of information about popcorn, from trivia and coloring pages for kids, to great recipes.
Ingredients for Christmas Popcorn Snowman
* 10 cups popped popcorn
* 1 (1-lb.) package large marshmallows
* 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* Decorations: sprinkles, licorice, gum drops, cinnamon candies, etc.
1. Melt marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan.
2. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
3. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Pour over popcorn and stir.
5. Butter hands well and form into balls.
6. Decorate as desired
Photo courtesy of the Popcorn Board